Across all Tute solutions, children with different needs and abilities are learning and making progress, whatever their circumstances
Tute has worked in partnership with education establishments to package our live lessons into unrivalled products that provide flexibility, suit different priorities, and work for varying budgets.
After over 110,000 lessons delivered into over 800 establishments, we’ve had time to get our offer right.
Use any product, at any time, with any student/s, and in any combination.
Private vs Shared
We offer both Private and Shared lessons to give the best value and most flexibility.
The best choice for you depends on your situation. You can find out more about How It Works, and the different scenarios Tute can assist with.
Please get in touch with our team if you need help deciding on the best option.
Private lessons are best suited to those who want to have the most control over their experience with Tute.
You only want your students in the lessons (we can accommodate up to 12 pupils in one session) and you want to choose what is taught, when.
Tute can tailor the classes exactly to your specifications.
- you choose the students who attend
- you determine content to meet your students’ needs
- you schedule the timetable to work around availability
- you pay per group of students (up to 12), per lesson
Available as Private Lessons:
Our Shared Lessons are more rigidly set, and less adaptable since we choose the content, and provide the timetable.
It is our more affordable option, and a great way to trial Tute as way to expand teaching capacity or the curriculum.
- students from multiple establishments and locations
- Tute determines the content based on feedback and need
- Tute schedules the timetable
- you pay per student, per lesson with a minimum half-term commitment
Available as Shared Lessons:
Book a presentation to learn more about Tute
Hi, I’m Kate, and I would love the opportunity to tell you all about Tute through a virtual presentation.
Head of Engagement