Tute has over eight years of experience providing high-quality online education.
It’s what we do day in, day out – it is our profession.
Real teachers have designed and refined a pedagogical approach to engage, motivate and challenge learners.
Our teachers assess and provide feedback that identify gaps and encourage metacognitive thinking so that students can address those gaps.
Tute’s teachers build real, meaningful relationships with their students and guide them to achieve real outcomes in a virtual environment.
Why should you consider Tute?
Cultivating high-quality teaching and learning is fundamental at Tute. Having delivered over 150,000 live lessons in our Learning Cloud, we maintain our award-winning standards via several assurances.
- Listening to the student’s voice through regular, structured feedback
- Making safeguarding a priority
- Robust safer recruitment, training, and induction procedures
- Tute Teacher Standards programme
- Contracting Ofsted Outstanding Teaching School Shireland Collegiate Academy to review T&L
- Creating an environment where a teacher’s focus is teaching, learning, and evaluation
- Seeking partnership that challenges and assesses our effectiveness
- Employing a teacher with PHD to research and evaluate achievement, attainment and impact
- Allowing teaching and learning to lead decision making
- Adopting a partnership approach with our schools an LAs – we do as much of the heavy lifting as possible and consult and advise on what is best for the child within Tute
- Regular review meetings with schools to learn what we could be doing better
- Dedicated T&L quality team led by a passionate Head of Teaching and Learning
Tute recognises the holistic nature of quality: from admin to IT, and finance to T&L – they all have a place in creating outstanding learning outcomes.
We would be delighted to talk more to you about the above during a presentation which you can book here.