Tute is again an approved Tuition Partner in the National Tutoring Programme (NTP)
70% of your tuition costs will be paid by the NTP
After rigorous due diligence, Tute is delighted to be working with Randstad this year to support their goal to grow and further develop the NTP.
Year 1 saw 250,500 pupils onboarded, 5,800 schools enrolled, and 29,400 tutors recruited. Building on this success, £218m of £1.4bn will enable phase two to continue to bridge the attainment gap for more disadvantaged pupils whose progress has been affected by the pandemic.
The funding provides a 70% subsidy to enable schools to access tuition for their disadvantaged children – an intervention that has been evidenced to work.
Our first year as a Tuition partner was a busy one…
How can Tute help as a Tuition Partner?
Tute has always done what the National Tutoring Programme is designed to provide:
high-quality online tutoring to fill gaps in learning
Since 2012, Tute’s qualified teachers have delivered 78,000 lessons to 12,000 students in over 600 schools. We are a passionate team of teachers and professionals who put the student at the centre of everything we do.
We work closely with you to build targeted learning programmes for the students who really need support.
Now in our second year as a Tuition Partner, we are building on the experience we gained in phase one of the NTP to further refine and improve our offer this year.
- Tute was a TP in year 1 and has been approved again this year
- Almost 15,000 lessons delivered to 1700 students last year
- 95% of NTP schools would recommend Tute
- Experienced in teaching disadvantaged students
- 95% of NTP students enjoyed Tute lessons
- 98% rate the quality of lessons as good our outstanding
- 84% felt that they made progress
- 97% feel safe in Tute lessons
- 96% found learning online to be good or excellent
- Our team work closely with you to plan targeted learning programmes
- We provide dedicated support with clear communication
- We do as much of the heavy lifting as we can!
- Our IT, admin, teaching and learning, and account management teams are always on hand to help
- All Tute teachers have QTS
- Teachers complete a rigorous safer recruitment process which includes delivering a lesson
- Teachers undergo comprehensive training before teaching with Tute
- Safeguarding is a priority at Tute Every member of the Tute team has an enhanced DBS and is registered to the Update Service
- Everyone undertakes level 2 safeguarding training in addition to Prevent and CSE training
- Tute holds a Single Central Record
- Small-group tuition is proven to work
- Tute has partnered with EdPlace to give you access to pre and post assessments that will help determine the content of your programmes (including access to the whole EdPlace suite of assessments, revision materials, and homework resources!)
- We will help you to evaluate the impact of tuition on outcomes
- Be involved in our impact and case studies
- Tute has built its own online classroom – The Learning Cloud – to facilitate learning
- Our classroom is safe and secure
- Its interactive features engage students and provides them with the choice in how they interact
- Facilitates Tute’s proven pedagogy
- EEF research states that 76% of NTP students enjoyed learning more after online tuition and 87% wanted to carry on with online tuition
How much does it cost?
Tute has reduced last year’s pricing, but as the subsidy has fallen from 75% to 70%, schools will pay slightly more this year.
Book a presentation to learn more about Tute
Hi, I’m Kate, and I would love the opportunity to tell you all about Tute through a virtual presentation.
Director of Sales