Choose Tute to deliver 16-19 tuition
All 16-19 institutions can opt in to access the 16-19 Tuition Fund. to support disadvantaged students who have been impacted by the pandemic.
The funding will extend 16-19 tuition for a further two years with a view to delivering the equivalent of 2 million 15-hour courses for 16-19 year olds by 2024.
How can Tute help as a 16-19 tuition provider?
Tute can work closely with you to build targeted learning programmes for the students who really need support.
Our qualified teachers provide high-quality tutoring to KS5 and can support your mission to go above and beyond your existing programmes of education to support your low-attaining and disadvantaged students.
Since 2012, we have delivered 150,000 lessons to 20,000 students in over 800 schools. We are a passionate team of teachers and professionals who put the student at the centre of everything we do.
- Working with 16-19 year olds since 2012
- Experienced in teaching disadvantaged students
- SEND Lead Teacher to review EHCPs and ensure inclusion
- Experience of 15 hour block delivery
- 95% of NTP students enjoyed Tute lessons
- 98% rate the quality of lessons as good our outstanding
- 84% felt that they made progress
- 97% feel safe in Tute lessons
- 96% found learning online to be good or excellent
- Our team work closely with you to plan targeted learning programmes
- We provide dedicated support with clear communication
- We do as much of the heavy lifting as we can!
- Our IT, admin, teaching and learning, and account management teams are always on hand to help
- All Tute teachers have QTS
- Teachers complete a rigorous safer recruitment process which includes delivering a lesson
- Teachers undergo comprehensive training before teaching with Tute
- Safeguarding is a priority at Tute Every member of the Tute team has an enhanced DBS and is registered to the Update Service
- Everyone undertakes level 2 safeguarding training in addition to Prevent and CSE training
- Tute holds a Single Central Record
- Small-group tuition is proven to work
- Tute has partnered with EdPlace to give you access to pre and post assessments that will help determine the content of your programmes (including access to the whole EdPlace suite of assessments, revision materials, and homework resources!)
- We will help you to evaluate the impact of tuition on outcomes
- Be involved in our impact and case studies
- Tute has built its own online classroom – The Learning Cloud – to facilitate learning
- Our classroom is safe and secure
- Its interactive features engage students and provides them with the choice in how they interact
- Facilitates Tute’s proven pedagogy
- EEF research states that 76% of NTP students enjoyed learning more after online tuition and 87% wanted to carry on with online tuition